Welcome to Waldstetten! A wonderfully designed area somewhere in Germany. A fictitious 4-fold card awaits you, which was designed with great attention to detail and invites you to linger.
– Yard decorations improved
– Placeable buildings improved (polygons, collisions, OccluderMesh)
– Bunker silo function added to yards
– Tree on the field (87 and 21)
– Removed concrete piece on field 179
– Tunnel collisions added
– Added “e” at point of sale “Mittelberg
– Gondolas hung wrong
– Farmland at gravel pit extended
– Sand processing at a gravel pit is possible
– Stairs of the village fire department fixed
– Manual call points in the buildings adapted
– Machine hall on-farm Reingrub changed
– Trigger Icon Shop and Sawmill moved
– Railing at the fire station added
– Added loading station at the train station
– Removed muddy textures at the yards
– BGA – bunker silo texture error fixed
– composter full trigger for diesel moved
– City hall is missing toilets added
– Refinery – diesel production added
– Highway more signage and green strips added
– FuchsShop Oberwalden – fixed bug in decoration
– FuchsShops hotspots on PDA added
– Traffic lights poly reduced
– Added parking cars on parking lots
The map is perfect for all types of agriculture and forestry in single and multiplayer.
In the two villages, you can find many walk-in buildings with functions and decorations, the entire map is Season’s Ready, Precision Farming DLC Ready, and therefore also provides a beautiful backdrop, e.g. in winter.
For agriculture, over 250 fields are offered for farming, as well as 6 fully equipped courtyards for settling down.
And now the best:
Waldstetten is THE map for the perfect RolePlay, as it simply offers everything from beautifully designed farms and towns to an idyllic hilly landscape with a ski area to emergency guards & appropriately activatable missions and construction sites with heaps of earth to excavate.